Friday 22 April 2011

Sneak Preview of 'Bellows' vintage.

I'm currently in the process of setting up an online vintage store. I've always loved and been interested in the history of things and I think this is where my love of vintage stems from. The fact that the item had a whole life before me and sometimes has scars to show it intrigues and excites me! I love the thrill of sourcing pretty vintage gems, often scouring charity shops, carboot sales and jumble sales.
  It'll be mainly a hobby to begin with just to see what happens. I guess if you don't try things you'll never know. I'm in the process of working with my friend Andy Hart in getting a website together and the photo's are courtesy of Luke Jefferson. All items are sourced by yours truely and lovingly sold on to good homes. Not only is vintage stylish and pretty but it's also environmentally friendly! Re-use, recycle and make do and mend! I hope to eventually customise and recycle clothing too.
Here's a preview of the goodies so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment